Thursday, October 7, 2010

{what i'm loving}

Happy Thursday everyone! Hope your week is going well :)



{one} Long weekends- this week I have Friday and Monday off, which is awesome! So excited for a long weekend. This weekend is long because reason number two...

{two} Thanksgiving! This weekend is Canadian thanksgiving. Unfortunately I won't be able to see my family, but we are getting to spend the weekend with Mr.D's family. I am so, so excited for stuffing! I really could go without everything else as long as I get stuffing :)

{three} the sun! This week has been awesome weather wise again. It has been between 15-20 celcius each day and it's been awesome. I am not ready for the weather to turn even colder and for the snow to start falling.

{four} hair cuts! On Wednesday night, I had my hair highlighted and cut and I LOVE it! It's a little shorter than I expected, but it's a nice change. Pictures to come next week :)

What are you loving this week?

Ps- make sure you check out Jamie's fabulous blog!

2 comments :

  1. I love that's Canadian Thanksgiving this week-end :) I will also have a 4 days w-e!


    Check out my new blog:
    www.ilovecafemoka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love thanksgiving!!! I'm sure your hair looks great. That reminds me, I need to get mine done! :) Yeah for this sun for sure!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...