Thursday, October 21, 2010

{what i’m loving}

Happy Thursday everyone! Getting closer to Friday :)

WILW

{one} The weather. It has been pretty nice this week and I am so not ready to give up running and biking outside for snow. There is a chance of snow/rain on Friday, and it does not make me excited at all!

{two} Date nights. On Friday night, Mr.D and I are going to see Kooza which is a Cirque du Soleil show. It looks fantastic and I have heard fantastic things about it!

kooza-7184911

{three} Windows Live Writer. I only recently found out about it, so I decided to download it and give it a try. So far, it’s way easier to write out my blog posts and insert pictures into the posts. I don’t know why, but lately blogger has been messing up my writing once I’ve inserted pictures in the post. Hopefully this will solve my problems!

{four} My followers. Thank you to all of you for reading my little ol’ blog and commenting. It means so much when I open my email in the morning and see comments. You are fantastic!

{five} My husband. He makes me laugh and smile everyday! Plus he’s kind of cute :)

l_b (179 of 641)

ps- make sure you check out Jamie's fabulous blog!


3 comments :

  1. I hadn't heard of Windows Live Writer! I really need to try a different platform for writing posts when I use pictures as blogger kind of sucks for that.

    I hope the rain/snow stays away! it's too early for that! I guess we had snow a year ago here, but I am so not ready for that transition yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windows Live Write is AMAZING! It's the ONE thing I miss about having a PC :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This picture of you two is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...