Friday, November 5, 2010

{happy friday}

It’s the weekend! Woo hoo! Sorry, just got a little excited.

This weekend, we are:

  • running a 5k for me and a 10k for Mr.D on Saturday morning. Hopefully the nice weather sticks around for it!
  • going to Mr.D’s rugby banquet on Saturday night
  • taking down all of our Halloween decorations. Now I have to find some Christmas decorations for our fireplace
  • other than that, we have nothing else planned and I am looking forward to it!

What do you have planned for the weekend? Hope it’s great Smile

**********************************************************l_b (272 of 641)


4 comments :

  1. Tonight I am cooking dinner for Tom and making the mousse for tomorrow night's dinner. My parents arrive tomorrow and we have our big family dinner tomorrow night. I can't wait to see them and introduce them to Tom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going for drinks and appies with girlfriends tonight. Tomorrow I'm going to go to the gym and relax all day, in the afternoon/evening me and Eric are going to look at a Duplex. Sunday I am meeting my friend from Kelowna for a bike ride + coffee + catch up session!

    PS: Tell Mr. D if he can do 10K now he can EASILY do 21.1 km by May ;-)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am home sick from work again today so the weekend will consist of getting healthy again! Boring.

    Have a happy weekend!

    http://www.colleenandkeith.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...