Friday, November 19, 2010

{happy friday}

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you had a great week and didn’t get the snow that we’ve been getting here. Not fun at all!

Today, Harley and I are making a trip to the vet and then stopping by my work to meet everyone.  And probably a walk or two mixed in there Smile 

Other than that, we have nothing planned for this weekend. Well besides staying warm as it’s supposed to be between –12 to –20C here all weekend! Burr, is all I have to say! I am also hoping to get some Christmas shopping done, so I can send it off to my family in Ontario. And I might start working on our Christmas cards, as November is almost over (crazy!). 

I hope you have a great weekend!

What do you have planned for the weekend? Anything exciting?


9 comments :

  1. Wow, it's going to be cold in Alberta this weekend! Here, in Québec city, it's not that cold yet, about -5! (and there will be snow tomorrow!)

    Happy Friday!

    Check out my new post: http://ilovecafemoka.blogspot.com/2010/11/how-i-met-my-boyfriend.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so cold! You are lucky you are at home!!!
    If Cruz decides to behave we will come see you this weekend! Probably Sunday! :) I'll text you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow. that is cold. We are supposed to get more snow on Wednesday... I hope not much as that is the day I will be driving home for Thanksgiving most likely.

    I have a pretty quiet weekend ahead of me. I am kind of exhausted so I am laying low tonight and plan on reading/knitting. Tomorrow night we are going to a hockey game with another couple which should be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want snow! Have fun at the vet. I made my kittne's first appt. yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's COLD here too! I hate it!

    I need to start getting ready for Christmas this weekend too. Need to start making a list and maybe order Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brrrr! Hope you have a warm and toasty weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw fun!
    We are going to the Flames game tonight! And then I have church stuff to do all weekend. I have a Christmas Concert to plan, and songs to pick out and some flower arranging to do. Sunday I have to pop into work for what I hope is only a short period of time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. EEEKKK thats cold!! Hope you have a good weekend! Stay warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that is COLD! It's about 50 F in Ca in the morning and that's freezing to us California people. I hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...