Friday, November 26, 2010

{happy friday}

Happy Friday everyone! Hope my American readers had a great Thanksgiving and that you are doing some Black Friday shopping! I wish we had great deals like that in Canada Sad smile

This weekend, we are:

  • heading to Mr.D’s parent’s house. We haven’t seen them since October, so it will be great to catch up. And of course they can’t wait to meet Harley!
  • I am going to a bridal shower on Saturday for a friend
  • hanging out with friends we haven’t seen in a while

Hope you have a great weekend!

What are you up to for the weekend?

l_b day after (12 of 73)


6 comments :

  1. Have a great weekend! I am going out for wine and appies with a girlfriend tonight and then have to get a freelance article written. I also want to spend lots of time reading and start on my Christmas shopping! Plus get a yoga class and a run in :)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fabulous weekend!
    Drive safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great weekend! I hope Harley is good in the car. Rudy gets so car sick on long drives!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fun weekend!

    There is nothing exciting this weekend for me, I'm just going to work on my thesis all weekend long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. is that a wedding photo?! LOVE it :)

    hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally shopped on Friday but didn't get much. Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...