Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Oh, it’s only Tuesday..

Let’s just say that I wish it was Friday right now. Or even Thursday night because I have Friday off.  But it’s only Tuesday and I’m tired (darn you puppy!), so my brain is not wanting to think right now.

Last week, Alison {make sure you check out her fabulous blog!} awarded me with this:

AwardStylish-Blogger

Rule 1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
Rule 2. Share 7 things about yourself 

{1} I have the worst Diet Coke addiction. Like really, really bad. Anyone want to put me in rehab?
{2} I like Alison, hate when the shower curtain is left open. Or the cupboard doors. Or the medicine cabinet. It drives Mr.D insane as I always have to shut them.
{3} I can’t wait to be a mom, but having a puppy has made me even more nervous to have kids. I’m already scared that I’m going to screw up puppy training, I can’t imagine what I’ll be like with kids!
{4} I really dislike watching sports on TV. I would rather be blogging, doing crafts, running or watching a terrible reality tv show.
{5} I always have to have socks on. My feet are always cold!
{6} I find it really hard to make new girl friends. I have no idea why, but  it is something I have always struggled with. Blogging has definitely helped me make some new girl friends, which I am thankful for.
{7} I am not excited for winter. I hate how it gets dark so early and how cold it gets. Is it spring yet?

Rule 3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy. {I’m doing five, because I’m tired and you are all fabulous!}

1. Jessica at Jess and Stephan
2. Jenni at Story of My Life
3. Brittany at My Daily Randomness
4. Crystal at Housewife Dreams
5. Venessa at My Crazy Blessed Life

Thanks again Alison!

Happy Tuesday everyone!


9 comments :

  1. I can't stand open shower curtains/cupboards either! Drives me a little bit batty...

    I hate how early it gets dark, too. The first days after the time change, I was so disorientated when I left work! Just didn't make sense to me that it was already dark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I am so glad we met and can now hangout! :)
    I can't wait to have kids either!
    Cruz and I went shopping for Harley last night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always have to have socks on too and absolutely hate hate hate when my husband leaves cabinets and drawers open, I walk around what feels like all day slamming them shut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award Leigh!!! You're the sweetest!!! I need to dedicate a post to a couple awards I've received lately... I will get around to it one of these days!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS - I'm right there with you on #6 - I have the same problemo, and it sucks butt! But YES, blogging has been an AMAZING friendship building tool for me, too!! So YAAAY for that!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My old roommate used to leave the kitchen cabinet doors open ALLLLLL the time. I hated it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't stand open shower curtains/doors/etc either!!! I gripe at James all the time, but he just doesn't get it. I close them behind him with a loud huff/sigh. :)

    I also hate the bright mornings and dark evenings. It's just not right!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY for blogging friends!
    Which means we need to hang out soon.
    Also, are you taking the puppy to Edmonton? Or do I get to puppy sit?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the award! I hate the time change and this time of year. I am just thankful I don't have to deal with snow!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...