Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Public service announcement...

Two posts in one day is really rare for me, but this post is important!

Dear readers/commenters of all you need is love,

I have a public service announcement to make to everyone today. Because I love my followers and I love when you comment, I would love to be able to give some of that love back to you (that was a lot of love in one sentence!). But sometimes when I have this big reply typed out to you, and I am about to hit send, I notice the dreaded noreply@blogger. That thing drives me crazy!

To help keep me sane and for me to show my followers/commenters some love, please check out this awesome tutorial on how to fix it. I promise that it takes two seconds, and everyone will thank you for doing so.

Love,

Leigh

7 comments :

  1. I am with that! I was just 'grrrr' to Justin about it last night! ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I TOTALLY AGREE! I hate when I can't answer people. I will even ask some bloggers for an email address (it takes 2 seconds to make a new account without your last name in it) and sometimes they won't give me one. But they asked all these questions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen sister!!! Nothing frustrates me more when I so desperately want to reply to a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thanks for the tutorial... I am one of the annoying people.. but I fixed it!! Thanks for the heads up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm stealing this link for my blog...hope you don't mind. And thanks for the info. I couldn't figure out how to change it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a new follower...found you through Brittany!! I'm a newlywed too!! Can't wait to keep reading!!

    www.werginznewlyweds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...