Wednesday, November 24, 2010

{wedding wednesday} Reception

This week’s {wedding wednesday} is about our reception. Through the planning process, Mr.D and I knew that we wanted a low key, fun reception. Nothing too fancy or formal! I think the biggest compliment that we heard from our family and friends was that our wedding was so much fun as it was so relaxed. Exactly what we wanted Smile

I am going to let the pictures do the talking this week.

There was my older and younger brother’s MC’ing our reception and keeping the crowd laughing..l_b (472 of 641)
l_b (470 of 641)
(I think this was us laughing after my older brother messed up saying my new last name)

There was lots of laughing and having fun…l_b (456 of 641)
l_b (461 of 641)
l_b (512 of 641)l_b (513 of 641)

There were first dances and dances with our parents…
l_b (474 of 641)
l_b (567 of 641)
l_b (483 of 641)l_b (486 of 641)

There most definitely was the ‘chicken dance’…
l_b (495 of 641)l_b (496 of 641)

And lots and lots of dancing…
l_b (606 of 641)
(yes that would be my mom and MIL busting a move!)
l_b (608 of 641)l_b (609 of 641)l_b (611 of 641)l_b (613 of 641)

Overall, we had so much fun at our reception! It was definitely a memorable night and wouldn’t have changed anything about it!

Next week is about the other details from our wedding.

Happy Wednesday!


5 comments :

  1. That sounds fantastic :) One day when I get married that's all I would want from the reception too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. I LOVE the picture where you're laughing. You look 1).So happy and 2). SO GORGE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH wedding recption! I miss ours. I loved it too! Looks like yours was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like so much fun! Low key is definitely the way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had fun! I agree, low key is the way to go! Too formal and you would have been worrying about the little details.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...