Wednesday, November 3, 2010

{wedding wednesday} Wedding party

This week’s {wedding wednesday} is all about our wedding party.  Our wedding party was beyond fabulous! The boys made sure Mr.D was on-time and they even insisted that we stopped at a gas station before the ceremony to buy me a protein bar as I hadn’t ate since 8am. The girls kept me calm all day even when my bouquet was half brown…they definitely saved the day!

I’m not going to add any words to the pictures as they are pretty self explanatory. Just a warning, the post might be a little picture heavy!

l_b (1 of 21)
l_b (15 of 21)
l_b (18 of 21)
l_b (150 of 641)
l_b (166 of 641)
l_b (192 of 641)
l_b (213 of 641)
l_b (246 of 641)

Next week is all about our ceremony.

Have a great day!

7 comments :

  1. Beautiful, love the girls dresses and yours of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even tell your bouquet is half brown. Love all your photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your bridesmaids dresses!! All your photos are so amazing, keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great wedding photos! You were a beautiful bride! I am your newest follower and CANADIAN too!! Gotta keep up girsl together!! lol I look forward to learning more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pics are gorgeous. Your girls all looked great in that color. My sister had a similar color for her wedding; it looks great on so many different skin tones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bridesmaid dresses, they are SO cute! Great pictures, your photographer is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...