Monday, November 22, 2010

{weekend recap}

This weekend was super low key, and that was absolutely perfect Smile

On Friday, Harley and I went to the vet’s where he was the centre of attention yet again, haha. After the vet’s, we stopped by my work so my co-workers could meet him and of course he got lots of attention there as well! Later in the day, Mr.D and I ran some errands and started Christmas shopping. Feels good to get some things crossed off my list!

On Saturday we didn’t do much either. Went to the mall in the morning to do some more Christmas shopping before it got crazy! It was freezing this weekend, so I was more than happy to hang out at home bundled up in front of the fire!

On Sunday, we spent the morning cleaning the house and then in the afternoon, Alison and Cruz came over for a puppy play date.  I think it’s safe to say that Cruz and Harley had fun together. Alison and Cruz were sweethearts, and brought a present over for Harley. Alison- Harley says thank you Smile 

After they left, Harley was fast asleep literally ten minutes after they left. It was hilarious!

IMG_1114
Harley all tuckered out after the puppy play date with Cruz. He loves his new toy!

This weekend I also started to work on our Christmas cards. I had tonne of cardstock left over from the wedding, so I decided to make our own Christmas cards. Here’s a preview of our cards:
IMG_1116IMG_1117

Happy Monday everyone!

How was your weekend? What were you up to?


5 comments :

  1. Your holiday cards are cute! I admire people that can make their own cards! My SIL always does and they are so cute. What a great way to use up some things you had left over, though! I just go the easy route & do a photo card!

    My weekend was good. I layed low on Friday night as I was feeling under the weather. Saturday night we went out for drinks w/ another couple. It was a pretty quiet weekend which was just what I needed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Harley looks so cute! I think it's great you're socializing him with other puppies when he's this young - it will make him much more used to other dogs when he gets older!

    It was SUPER low-key for us as well! Kamloops got the first BIG dump of snow on Friday night so the roads were shitty all weekend - we tried to stay in and not drive too much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah love that picture! So glad he loved his toy. I can't wait until Harley is a bit bigger (but not too soon!) so they can really play!
    Thanks for having us, we'll have to do it again soon.
    Love your cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was this your first blog meet up or did you know Alison from before?
    Cute cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Christmas cards, and I love the pictures of Harley. I can't wait to read and see more!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...