Thursday, November 4, 2010

{what i’m loving}

WILW

As always, make sure you stop by Jamie's fabulous blog!

{one} The weather. It has been over 10 degrees Celsius all week here and that is beyond wonderful for November. Normally we would have snow by now, so I am not taking this weather for granted at all! I’m not sure how long it is supposed to stick around, but I will take it. Although I would like a little snow for Christmas Smile

{two} Running. As I said on Tuesday, I signed up for a half marathon in May and even though I am nervous for it, I am excited at the same time. Lately running has become easier and I actually enjoy it. I’m not huffing and puffing five minutes into a run anymore, haha.

{three} New friends. Last night I met up with Alison and her puppy Cruz for a run and a blogger met up. We had been emailing back and forth for a while, so it was great to put a face to the emails. Alison is so nice, so make sure you stop by her blog and say hiSmile Alison- we will definitely have to make plans to hang out again!

{four} My husband. He makes me laugh everyday and doesn’t mind making dinner while I’m run for a run. Nothing better than coming home to dinner almost made. Although he’s sporty a creepy looking mustache right now in support of Movember, I still love him!

l_b day after (73 of 73)

Happy Thursday everyone!


11 comments :

  1. ...I would like some snow for Christmas too.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha! I love how you said "Although he's sporting a creepy looking beard right now". That's FUNNY!

    Yay for blogger meet-ups and runs! So fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SO glad John doesn't know about Movember. I've been sheltering him. I know it's for a good cause but I hate a mustache so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved our run! Thank you. And we must do it again, I think I could do the 7km loop! :) Hopefully next week is this nice and we can run again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi there :)

    thx for stopping by! nice to 'meet'you! you & your hubs are adorable!

    you will feel amazing after your first 1/2...i know i did (and not just because hubby popped the question at the finish line, either!)

    ps, i only quite diet coke because i starting drink sparkling water. i was shocked at how easy it was. i barely drink 1 a week now & used to drink at least 50 ounces A. DAY.

    ReplyDelete
  6. [and by quite, i mean quit ;)]

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry, messed up my first comment! Anyways, Stephan already has a mustache. He's always had one....I think he would look weird without it. He has round cheeks, so he would look quite young if it was shaved off. I don't mind it anyways, I can't imagine him without it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for sharing this list. your weather sounds soo nice. it has been blazin hot this past week in southern CA! and i agree with everyone, you and your husband are beautiful together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The weather has been nice here as well! I know it could change in the blink of an eye so I am trying to enjoy it and soak it up as much as possible!

    Hooray for coming home to dinner! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...