Friday, December 10, 2010

{happy friday}

Happy Friday everyone! This week has been busy again at work, so I am so ready for Friday!

Yesterday, the fabulous Alison tagged me in a fun game called “List of Fours”. Make sure you check out her blog Smile

List of Fours

1. Four tv shows that you watch:
-House
-Lie to Me
-Grey’s Anatomy
-Raising Hope (so funny!)

2. Four things you are passionate about:
-my family
-my friends
-my wonderful, sweet and caring husband
l_b day after (57 of 73)
-my cute and energetic puppy Harley
IMG_1144

3. Four words/phrases you say a lot:
-NO! Leave it! (of course to Harley! Smile)
-I can’t think of anymore!

4. Four things you’ve learned from the past:
-there are two sides to every story
- Treat others as you would like to be treated
-sometimes you just gave to smile and pretend to be nice to those that are your enemies and could make your life hell
-there are caring and sweet men in the world. You just have to travel to Mexico to find them Smile

5. Four places you would like to go:
-Australia
-Greece
-London
-South Carolina

6. Four things you did yesterday:
-baked sugar cookies and ginger snaps for Mr.D’s work party tonight
-level one of Jillian Michael’s 6 Week Six Pack
-woke up at 5am with Mr Harley who decided that it was a good time to get up and bark like crazy (good thing he’s cute!)
-hugged and kissed Mr.D

7. Four things you are looking forward to:
- A week and a bit off at Christmas time (I need a vacation!)
-my half marathon in May
-the above zero weather we are supposed to have this weekend
-going for a run this weekend

8. Four things you love about winter:
-fleece pj’s
-Christmas time!
-fireplaces
-warm and cuddly blankets

9. Tag four people to play along:
-Crystal at Newlywed to not so Newlywed
-Brittany at My Daily Randomness
-Brittany at Confessions of a Newlywed
-Kaylee at Devil Dog Darling

Hope you have a fantastic weekend everyone!


6 comments :

  1. Thank You! :)

    Since I live just a state over, I need to know whats the appeal to South Carolina?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one! I love that Harley thought it was a good time to get up, so remember those days! :) See you tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a fun meme to read! I agree on the fleece pj's thing! I have so many pairs of fleece pj pants! My bedroom is so drafty, I need warm pjs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I will get on this :) I love that picture of your pup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both your guys are adorable! Your hubby and Harley. :)

    I would love to go to Australia someday, I hear it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...