Friday, December 17, 2010

{happy friday}

Happy Friday everyone! It’s crazy that a week from now it will be Christmas (well Christmas eve). It doesn’t quite feel like Christmas to me yet.

Sorry for the lack of posting for the past two days. On Wednesday, my work flew us up to Edmonton (to our main office) for our Christmas party. Unfortunately, Edmonton got a HUGE snowstorm the same day, so my flight home was delayed for over 4 hours. I was supposed to be home around 7, but didn’t get home until 11:15pm. I had a great time, but it was a super long day so I had no energy to blog last night.  I can’t imagine travelling on a constant basis for work in this weather!

This weekend, we are:

  • going out for dinner tonight in celebration of Mr.D’s birthday (happy belated birthday Mr.D!)
  • Mr.D’s parent’s are coming to visit on Saturday
  • my MIL and I might make perogies on Saturday…I’ve never made them so it should be fun!

Happy Friday everyone and I hope you have a fabulous weekend!


5 comments :

  1. Ugh, getting delayed when traveling is so annoying! My boyfriend is traveling a ton for work these days and it's so tough w/ the weather. He hasn't had too bad of delays yet but it seems inevitable that he will at some point w/ the winter we've been having.

    Have fun celebrating Mr. D's birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend! :) I am SO NERVOUS for my flight home next week - I really hope it doesn't get delayed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a relaxing weekend! Happy belated birthday Mr. D! Last day for you too Mr.D, enjoy! Talk soon Leigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friday! Hope your weekend is fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Home made perogies are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...