Wednesday, December 8, 2010

{wedding wednesday} day after shoot

Well, I’ve finally come to the end of our wedding recap posts and it makes me sadSad smile It really feels like yesterday that we were finishing up the planning and celebrating our wedding day. 

With our wedding photography package, it included a ‘day after’ shoot. I know not many people have heard of these, but it’s basically an hour or so with your photographer dressed in your wedding day outfits. It’s a great opportunity to take more pictures and you are of course more relaxed than on the wedding day. We did ours about a month and a half after our wedding and it was fun to put on my wedding dress again. Thank goodness it still fit! We met with our photographer pretty early in the morning and went to a camp ground/beach about 30 minutes outside of Edmonton. It was a little chilly that day, but definitely worth it for the pictures!

WARNING: Lots of pictures ahead!

l_b day after (3 of 73)l_b day after (6 of 73)l_b day after (9 of 73)l_b day after (17 of 73)
 

Haha our photographer told us to run across the beach…it was so hard in my heavy dress! 

l_b day after (24 of 73)l_b day after (29 of 73)l_b day after (30 of 73)l_b day after (31 of 73)l_b day after (40 of 73)l_b day after (52 of 73)l_b day after (45 of 73)l_b day after (66 of 73)l_b day after (73 of 73)


Happy Wednesday everyone!

10 comments :

  1. Amazing pictures!!! The fifth picture is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, those pictures are wonderful! My fave is the one where he has picked you up on the beach, the 5th picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these SO much! I wish we did this. Maybe we'll do it 2 years later, ha ha! :) You look amazing. What camp ground, lake?

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so beautiful! I love them all! It must have been so fun to get all dressed up in your wedding outfits again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some great shots, I'm partial to the ones by the water myself. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful pictures! You two look great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing pictures!! That one close up of you two, where you're looking at the camera just makes your eyes pop!
    Love the idea of a day after shoot, it was definitely worth it! Your pictures are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Wow, wow, wow. LOVE THEM.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love them! What beautiful scenery! I wish we had thought to do these after the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this idea too! I felt on our wedding day so much pressure in the photos, so this would have been a great addition!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...