Friday, January 7, 2011

{happy friday}

Happy Friday everyone! Is it just me that when you work a 4 day week, how come it seems to go by so slow?! Let’s just say I am happy that it’s Friday Smile

We actually don’t have anything planned for this weekend. Well we do have to take down the Christmas tree and decorations….anyone care to do it for me?! I would also like to go see the movie Black Swan….I’ve heard good things about it and it’s a movie that both Mr.D and I both want to see (for once!).  Other than that, I am excited to relax and hang out around the house.

Hope you have a great weekend!

And just a couple pictures of cute Harley…

IMG_0007
He falls asleep in the weirdest positions! Ps- his paws look HUGE in this picture!
IMG_0014
Just hanging out with a little fuzz hanging from the mouth….from yet another toy that he destroyed!


9 comments :

  1. Oh he is too darn cute.
    Enjoy your weekend. Sounds like we are up to about the same thing! Winter storm tomorrow though! boo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to take my tree down still, too... I hate doing that. :(

    I have a fun weekend ahead of me. Happy hour with a girlfriend tonight. Tomorrow I am bringing a homemade lasagna to a friend's house for dinner. Then Sunday I am going to my brother's for dinner. Should be a fun weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are going snowboarding this weekend! I'm excited!!

    I REALLY want to see Black Swan too but last time I checked it wasn't playing in Kamloops. Booo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to take down our Christmas Decorations tonight as well. I need to buy some tupperware containers for them so I can get them out of odd sized cardboard boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have to let me know how Black Swan is! I heard its dark but really good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok, he is too too cute! that paw IS huge :)

    enjoy your weekend :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my...look at those giant paws!!

    Hope you had a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Harley is freakin adorable!!! :)

    Did you see Black Swan? I've heard it's good too, but it looks freaky!! I haven't decided if I want to see it or not.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...