Friday, January 28, 2011

{happy friday}

Happy Friday everyone!! It’s the weekend and this girl is happy about that Smile

Yesterday at work I found out some really good news that definitely made my day and week! I will be filling you in on the good news next week.

We have no major plans this weekend as Mr.D is going skiing with some friends from work. I will be hanging out at home with Harley, going to the gym, maybe doing some projects and watching some girly movies. Sounds perfect to me Smile I am hoping the warm weather stays around and that the snow they are forecasting doesn’t come.

Happy weekend everyone!

What do you have planned for your weekend?


9 comments :

  1. Yay for good news!! I can't wait to hear all about it. Have a great weekend!

    This is the first weekend since late November that I will actually be home, ha! We are planning on hitting the gym, running a few errands and then hunkering down with movies and junk food :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just heard about the snow and I also hope it doesn't come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great weekend! What girly movies?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited to hear about your good news :)

    have a great weekend - sounds relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for good news! Have a wonderful weekend. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love having a lazy weekend with not much to do!! Unfortunately, we are both working this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray for good news and relaxing weekends! We don't have any major plans, dinner with some friends and a little breakfast date tomorrow, working out, etc. Lots of being lazy too:-) Happy weekend to you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your low key weekend! I am looking forward to hearing your exciting news!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leigh,

    I had no idea you were an Alberta blogger - what a small world! :o)

    As for the veil . . . I actually bought it because I could get higher quality than what I could at the expensive salons. A lot of those places sell veils that look similar but the lace trim is made by machine.

    By going with Etsy, I got a beautiful handcrafted veil that was assembled with hand-made lace. And it matched my dress to a T!!!

    BTW - I'm going to add you to my reader. I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...