Monday, January 17, 2011

{weekend recap}

This weekend was fabulous! It included: time with Mr.D & Harley, time with new friends and relaxation.

On Friday night, it was a pretty low key night. Mr.D had a late meeting, so Harley and I went for a walk. When he got home, we headed out the mall to pick up my surprise from Mr.D. I’ll show you later this week Smile

On Saturday morning, I went to the gym. Getting the pass to the YMCA has been definitely worth it for me. The weather here is way too cold to do anything outside lately, so it’s been nice to run the track or treadmill. Spend the rest of the day cleaning the house and getting stuff ready for the puppy/dinner date. Alison and Justin and Rachel and John with their puppies came over later in the afternoon. We had a great night of chatting away while the puppies played and the boys watched football. I can’t wait to do it again girls Smile

IMG_1217
The girls

Yesterday, was pretty low key and relaxing again.  I went to the gym in the morning and then had to pick up some wedding related stuff for my friend T.  That was pretty much the extent of my day and it was fabulous!

How was your weekend? What did you do?


6 comments :

  1. Sounds awesome!!! My weekend was pretty busy, I feel like I need a day off to recover from my weekend right now haha! Saturday morning I got up early and did some freelance work and then we went to look at houses with our realtor (nothing good, boo!) and did a bunch of running around and Eric bought a new snowboard! Saturday night I went to yoga and then out for wine with a friend and yesterday we went snowboarding all day and then I went to see Black Swan! Not *too* much room for relaxation but it was a fun weekend still!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend! Puppy play dates are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah~ Great pic. Thanks again for having us, it was awesome and YES we will for sure do it again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am jealous of you girls getting to meet up!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...