Wednesday, January 5, 2011

{what i’m loving}

WILW

This week, I am loving:

{one} Running! I went for my first run yesterday in a long time and it felt great! Sure a little slower than before, but it felt awesome to get out and get my legs moving again.

{two} The weather! This week’s weather has been fabulous for January in Alberta. We are talking above zero later in the week! Too bad it’s supposed to drop by the weekend, but I will take it while it’s here Smile

{three} New friends. In the past few weeks and months, I have been getting to know Alison and Rachel better, and I am thankful for their friendships. I am excited for both of them with their husbands and dogs to come over in a couple of weekends for dinner. Meeting new girls and forming friendships in a new city is hard!

{four} My husband. He is so caring and patient with me and I wouldn’t trade him for the world! He surprised me with a present after Christmas that I can’t wait to show you!
STP60130

PS- make sure you check out Jamie's fabulous blog!

Happy Wednesday everyone!


12 comments :

  1. Ah thanks Leigh. I love that we have become friends too and can't wait for dinner!
    Good for you going outside for a run.
    Love that picture of you and your necklase! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great things to love this week!

    Check out my blog, I just gave you a Blog Award!

    Happy Wednesday to you!

    www.ilovecafemoka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay great job on your run!!

    The weather here has actually been pretty crappy. Kind of cold and snowy. Sucks because a DAY after I left FSJ there temp went from -30 to -2!!!!! I was not impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along!

    Just above zero degrees? Brrr! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! I so wish I was a runner! Great photo of you and your hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally random but I love your header picture! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY for new friends! It is so hard to find friends in a new city. I 100% agree. So glad we all found each other!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AW, so sweet! Happy Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo, that's great that the mister surprised yout with an unexpected gift after Christmas! What a sweet heart!

    Lots of great things are happening in your life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Wednesday! I'm a new Canadian follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great things to be loving, especially your hubby!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a pretty awesome list!
    Can't wait to see what the hubby got you :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...