Wednesday, January 12, 2011

{what i’m loving}

WILW

Happy Wednesday everyone! We are half way through the weekSmile

This week I am loving:

{one} That my  mom is coming in just over a week! I haven’t seen her since the wedding in August and I miss spending time with her. We don’t have any plans yet, but I am taking us for pedicures as  belated Christmas gift.  I am just looking forward to spending time with her.
l_b (181 of 641)

{two} Friend and puppy dates! This Saturday Alison and Rachel are coming over and I am excited to get all of us together. I’ve met both of them, but Alison and Rachel have never met in person, so it will be fun as we all know so much about each other through blogging.

{three} Harley. Although he was up at 2 and 3:30am the other night, I can’t stay mad at him when he’s so darn cute!
IMG_0016
(don’t mind my no make up or messy hair do look!)

Hope you have a great Wednesday everyone!


16 comments :

  1. Harley is too darn cute! So looking forward to Saturday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I love your pup. Adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stay mad at Rudy either, even after he may have eaten a golf ball yesterday. I hope he doesn't get sick from it.
    YAY for oue dinner/play date!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, harley is growing fast! He's so cute!

    That's fun that your mom is visiting!

    I'm happy about some upcoming job changes which I'll be posting about next week and my trip to visit my sister this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats really exciting that your mom is coming for a visit you two will have a fantastic time together.
    Also I hope your dinner will go great it should be a fun evening for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing along!

    Have lots of fun with your mom! Pedicures sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Harley is SO BIG!!!!! Omigoodness!

    That blogger + puppy date sounds so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Harley is getting so big!
    Have fun with your mom, Rachel and Alison! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Visits with mom are the best!! Hope y'all have a fun.

    P.S. stumbled upon your blog through {what i'm loving}

    hope you have a lovely Wednesday,

    Lorin
    http://blessyourheartva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love time with my mom, too! I could spend all day, every day with her! Harley is SO cute and I love his name!! So glad I found your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Harley is so cute! I love getting pedis with my Mom, so fun! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your page and list as well your title! I"m a new friend & follower. I hope you'll come visit.

    xoxo
    Kate
    http://loveiseverywhere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Harley is soo adorable! Have a great time with during your mom's visit- pedicures sound divine.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw, your pup is so cute! I love when labs grow bigger in size but still have that adorable puppiness about them!

    Have a great time getting mani-pedis this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...