Wednesday, January 26, 2011

{what i’m loving}

I can’t believe that it’s Wednesday already! Well I guess having Monday off is helping the situation as well Smile

This week, I am linking up with Jamie’s fun {what i’m loving} Wednesday’s. Make sure you check out her blog!

WILW

This week, I am loving:

{one} The weather! It has been gorgeous here since late last week and we are apparently supposed to have temperatures around +10C on Thursday which is amazing! Thank you Calgary for your Chinooks! Mother Nature, how about we just skip over the rain/snow this weekend and take us right into spring? I’d love you forever for it!

{two} These tank tops from Lululemon:
LW1688S_snorkel_blue_static_bl_l
LW1717S_snorkel_blue_black_l (1)
LW1754S_static_black_black_b
I will take any of the tank tops in any colour in my size please Smile

{three} New recipes. I don’t know about you, but we get sick of eating the same meals over and over again. Mr.D and I both like trying out new recipes and we have found some definite keepers lately! Last night, we made salmon with pesto and spinach wrapped in puff pastry. So easy and so delicious (and this is coming from not a big fish lover!) If you have tried a new recipe lately, do send it my way Smile

 

Happy Wednesday everyone!


10 comments :

  1. Love that last tank top! I may need to go there... :) Today was beautiful! yea for finally nicer weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also could handle spring coming early this year. Usually I love the snow but this year I've had enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need new recipies too I feel like I cook the same thing every night too!

    Cute tanks by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found you from WILW- that fish recipe sounds wonderful! I'm always nervous to try anything with puff pastry, it seems so intimidating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ALL those tanks are SO CUTE. Gosh I love lululemon stuff - I just can't afford it very often!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing along!

    We always seem to cook the same meals too! I need to start searcing for some different recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. those tanks are DREAMY....oh-my, I want one! have a great hump day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love lululemon! They have amazing leggings/yoga pants too!

    P.S. Cute blog header! Such a lovely photo:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving working downtown. It's so nice to run errands over my lunch break. We have an awesome skyway systems so I do not have to go outside, which is a wonderful thing given how cold it's been!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...