Thursday, February 3, 2011

‘hey mister DJ, put a record on’

Lame title, but hey that’s me! I mentioned earlier in the week that I would be posting an updated play list of songs that I’ve found recently and have been running to. If you want to see my last playlist, check it out here.

  1. Major tom- Shiny Toy Guns
  2. Break your heart – Taio Cruz and Ludacris
  3. We R who we R- Kesha
  4. Club can’t handle me- Flo Rida and David Guetta
  5. Fuck you- Cee Lo Green
  6. Check it out- Will I Am feat Nicki Manaj
  7. Stereo love- Edward Maya feat Alicia
  8. Getting over you- David Guetta

****************************************************

I think it’s safe to say that Harley loved doggie daycare! Mr.D picked him up last night, and we got a good report back from the daycare. Apparently Harley is a polite puppy (meaning he wasn’t jumping up and sitting on command) and he spend the whole day playing with all of the other dogs. Let’s just say that he’s been sleeping since he got home at 5pm and will probably (fingers crossed) sleep through the night!  Mr.D made fun of me yesterday because I text messaged him asking if it would be weird if I called to check on Harley….he also told me that I will have more separation anxiety when our children go off to school then the kids! Haha.

Happy Thursday everyone!


8 comments :

  1. When we board our dogs to go out of town, I call twice a day to check on them. And I also make sure I can get online and stalk them on the webcams they have set up. I am one of those people....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah so glad he loved it! :) I email my Mom to check on Cruz all the time! They are our 'child'! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't blame you, I would have totally called the doggy day care! I'm happy to hear Harley got a good report.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Making playlists is so fun! Such great song choices on yours :) Here's a link to an upbeat one I made last week:

    http://blessyourheartva.blogspot.com/2011/01/commute-friendly-forget-about-traffic.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing your playlist :) we have very similar taste! too funny about the doggie daycare - i would be the same way! i miss my little guy when we're apart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! I love that you felt an urge to check in on Harley - you are such a good dog momma!

    Great play list - lots of great songs and some new ones I need to check out! I need to update my running playlist - it's BORING!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are all great choices! I don't know if I could workout with out music.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...