Friday, February 25, 2011

{recipe friday}

Happy Friday everyone! This weekend we don’t have any plans at all. Hopefully the cold weather finally goes away and the gas prices don’t make a big jump like they are supposed to.

This week’s recipe is for the best chocolate chip cookies you will ever taste! I promise they will not fail to deliver on deliciousness. They might not be the healthiest, but a splurge is good Smile

Chocolate chip cookies

Ingredients:
2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 cup butter or margarine, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar (firmly packed)
1 tsp vanilla
2 eggs
2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips

Steps:
Preheat oven to 375F.
Stir together flour, soda and salt in a small bowl. In another bowl and using an electric mixer, combine butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add vanilla. Beat in eggs one at a time. Blend in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet, about 2 inches apart. Bake 8-10 minutes, until golden. Cool on cookie sheet for about 1 minute and then transfer to racks. Enjoy!

What are your plans for the weekend? Hope you have a great weekend!


8 comments :

  1. Every once in a while, you need a warm choc chip cookie! Happy Friday my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe we should just start running places instead of driving! We bought a hybrid at the perfect time!

    Sorry, I had to just skim over your recipe as I am trying to be good and not many sweets! Cookies in the house equal cookies in my tummy (and then thighs and butt!) I am sure they are delish!

    So jealous that you don't have any plans this weekend! My weekend is slowly filling up! I just want to hibernate at home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds yummy, thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our gas prices have already jumped. :( It's $3.50 for a gallon. Not sure how that compares to liters. I think our gas is cheaper down here in general but that is freaking expensive for us. So annoying. And it's probably only going to get worse. thank god i drive a fuel efficient car!

    I have a quiet weekend ahead of me. Just dinner w/ a couple tomorrow night and that's it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to try these! can't go wrong with chocolate chip cookies!

    Me, I have no plans. I'm sick so I'm just staying at home. Kinda sucks :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. gas is $3.63 here! yuck!! have a great weekend love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey girl- i just came across your blog! i love the pic of you and your husband! you're beautiful! eeks i def would love to try this new choc chip recipe! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...