Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday thoughts

So I said yesterday that I had some exciting news. Well do you remember last week when I mentioned that we had gone car browsing? Well, we ended up buying something that day! We were honestly just browsing and checking out the different SUV’s out there, but we found an amazing deal on a vehicle that we both really liked.

We ended up buying a 2008 Hyundai Veracruz. It had everything we wanted with low km’s, so it was hard to pass up!

Here she is:
IMG_0115IMG_0116

It is bigger than anything that I have ever driven, so it will take some getting used to. Now we just have to get my car fixed (hopefully this week or next) and sell Mr.D’s car. We had one couple come by last night, so fingers crossed for a sale today!


10 comments :

  1. Beautiful new car, and I've got my fingers crossed for a sale!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I LOVE my Hyundai car and when I am ready to upgrade to an SUV in a few years I will likely stick with the Hyundais - they are a really great car!

    Good luck selling the other one! I wish that we could have sold Eric's truck instead of trading it in but we had it listed for months and it didn't go anywhere so we bit the bullet and took a lot less for it then we would have sold it for otherwise. Ahh well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh!! Loving your new set of wheels!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice!! We are also looking for an SUV right now- buying a car is so stressful! Did you buy privately or through a dealership?

    Fingers crossed for a quick sale.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for your new car! Love it! And I'm (not so) secretly jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a Hyundai and I'm really happy with it! Good warrenty, and good gas mileage. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh fun! It will be nice having an SUV since you have to drive in winter conditions quite a bit. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it! dang it im dying for a new ride :) cute blog girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...