Monday, February 7, 2011

{weekend recap}

Happy Monday everyone! Another weekend has come and gone again too fast!

On Friday, we made the drive back to Mr.D’s parent’s house and didn’t get into town until 9pm. We were supposed to meet up with some friends, but we were both really tired. We just hung out with his parent’s and went to bed earlier. Are we lame or what?!

On Saturday, we hung out during the day. My MIL and I took Harley and their dog Tag for a long walk down by the river. It was actually a pretty nice day! Later that night, we went out for dinner with my in-laws, Mr.D’s brother, wife and niece to celebrate my father in law’s birthday. It was a great dinner and great to see our niece who is growing like crazy!

Yesterday, Mr.D went to visit with his grandparent’s while I took Harley for another walk to tire him out. We met up with my friend T and her fiance for lunch…we haven’t seen them since they got engaged, so it was great to catch up! After lunch, we packed up and made the drive back home. There was a snowfall warning, but luckily the snow stayed away and the drive home was clear.

Question for all of the runners out there- if you have a bruised (purple and black) toe nail….is it going to fall off? It started hurting last week after one of my runs and last night, I took my toe nail polish off and noticed it was purple and black. Please tell me it won’t fall off! Haha I am a big baby!

How was your weekend? What did you do?

Have you ever had a toe nail fall off?


5 comments :

  1. Haha sorry, but yes it probably will! I lost TWO toenails last summer while marathon training. DON'T PULL IT OFF THOUGH. Let it fall off on it's own. I swear when it DOES happen it won't even hurt!

    Your weekend sounds nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely weekend! We didn't do anything. I went to 3 baby stores on Sunday and didn't buy a thing. I was so proud of myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, you are definitely going to loose the toenail! I've lost 3 so far over the course of 2 years... not pretty in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Youch!!! So sorry you have a bruised toenail. If it's black and blue all the way to the cuticle, I'm afraid that it will prob fall off. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is not lame that you stayed in on Fri night! Fri nights are tough! I rarely make plans as I am usually so exhausted by the end of the week!

    Sounds like a fun weekend!

    I have never lost a toenail, so I am not of any help! I hope you don't lose it!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...