Monday, February 14, 2011

{weekend recap}

Happy Monday everyone! The weekends need to stop going by so darn fast!

On Friday, I had the day off, but got to spend it getting estimates done. Hopefully this means my car will be fixed in the next few weeks. Fingers crossed! After that I went to the gym and then took Harley to the dog park. Later that night, we had some friend’s over. They just bought a house close to ours, so we are pretty excited for them! That and they might buy a hot tub….which we will definitely be crashing! Smile

On Saturday, I went to the gym in the morning and then in the afternoon we went car browsing. Since getting Harley and planning for kids in the next couple of years, we were in the market for an SUV. We ended up checking out the Ford Edge, Hyundai Sante Fe, Hyundai Veracruz, Mazda CX7.  Saturday night was pretty low key and that was perfect Smile

On Sunday, we cleaned up the house as we hadn’t done that in a couple weeks. It’s so hard to find the motivation to clean sometimes! In the afternoon, I met Alison and Cruz at the dog park. It was super windy out, but the dogs had a great time running and playing, and of course we got to chat and catch up. When I got home, I couldn’t pass up the great weather we were having and went for a run outside. It’s been my first run outside since December and it was glorious! Now only if the great weather would stick around!

How was your weekend? What were you up to?

ps- Happy Valentine’s day everyone!

Valentines-Day-1


6 comments :

  1. Happy Valentine's Day! Car browsing...so fun! I have only done that 3 times and each time I came home with a car so good for you for being able to browse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cruz was not happy with her bath! Justin had to lift her in! Sorry it was so messy! :) Happy heart day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentines Day!! :) I love the Ford Edge's! SOO cute. I also actually REALLY like the new Ford Explorers! They look SO different than they used to. Car shopping is so fun! Hope your broken car gets fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great weekend! I used to have a Ford Escape and I LOVED IT!!!! Best little SUV ever. Now I have a Hyundai Elantra (car) and I am a big fan of the Hyundai. It is a great car and way more reasonably priced than Toyota's or Honda's. I think when I upgrade to an SUV in a few years I will definitely get an Hyundai.

    ReplyDelete
  5. we cleaned this weekend too. it's such a pain but i am ALWAYS so happy when we're done!! hope you & your hubby enjoy valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...