Wednesday, February 2, 2011

{what i’m loving}

WILW

Happy Wednesday everyone! As always, I am linking up with Jamie's fabulous blog!

This week, I am loving:

{one} That Harley is starting doggie daycare tomorrow! Even though it is a little expensive, we have decided that it is worth the money to get him out of the house once a week and to be socializing with other dogs. And we are hoping that he will be super tired when he gets home Smile We checked the place out last night, and the lady seemed fantastic.  Can’t wait to see how he likes it!

{two} My followers. Thank you all so, so, so much for your kind comments yesterday on my job news. All of the comments meant so much to me!

{three} New music. Running on the treadmill can get super boring, but with some great songs, it definitely helps get me through my run. I have found a bunch of new and fun running songs and will be posting them later this week.

{four} As always, my sweet husband! Mr.D is so kind and caring and I wouldn’t trade him for the world.
edmonton 3 022


13 comments :

  1. Fun doggy day care! I bet Harley will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to have my ipod on my treadmill too, it's soo much easier with good music!

    Lovin your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah! congrats Leigh! and can't wait to read what new songs you've added...i could use a few new ones myself :) happy wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I think doggy daycare will be SO good for him! It's so good to socialize your dog. I think when we get a puppy this summer we'll definitely put him/her in some kind of doggy daycare :) Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What day care are you taking him to?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to have some good tunes to run too!
    Hope Harley likes doggy day care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Wednesday to YOU! Yay new music! I always love refreshing my IPOD. Excited to see what you are rockin' out to:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that Harley is going to doggie daycare. I wish we had something like that here for Dayne and Maggie. It sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Doggy socialization is always a good call - and so much fun for the pups! :)

    Congratulations on your job too!!! That's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't know Mr. D wore glasses! I am a sucker for a guy in glasses! :)

    I hope doggy daycare goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are loving some great things :) I hope that doggie daycare goes great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think the doggie day care thing is great. If I had a dog I think that I would take him too. Thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I so wish we could afford to do a dog daycare for our two girls as well. I feel so bad having them just sit in the house all day long! At least they keep each other company I guess.
    I had fun checking out your blog!
    -Kira

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...