Wednesday, February 9, 2011

{what i’m loving}

WILW

Happy Wednesday everyone!  Only two more days of work left for me this week as I have Friday off…couldn’t be more excited!

This week, I am loving:

{one} Seat sales! Westjet was having a 72 hour seat sale, which meant saving money and a flight booked for me! I am heading home in April to see my family and am super excited about it! I haven’t been home since July of last year, so it is long over due.

{two} Dog parks! We took Harley to a dog park near our house last night for the first time and he loved it. It also meant that we came home with a tired puppy Smile The only thing that I don’t get is how people leave their dog poop on the ground…it’s your animal and takes two seconds to pick up. Sure it’s smelly, but I don’t care to walk around your dogs poop thanks!

{three} My husband! He was the one who told me about the seat sale and he made sure that I booked a ticket…he knows how much I miss my family and he really wanted me to go home and see them. He was also so calm during Monday’s events and I owe him for that!

{four} New books. Sometimes I love, love, love reading, but other times I just can’t get into books. I started a book on the weekend called The Secret Daughter and I loved it! I am pretty sure that I finished it in three days. Anyone have book recommendations for me?

As always, make sure you check out Jamie's fabulous blog!


12 comments :

  1. Yay for seat sales! I wish WestJet flew to FSJ. Sigh!

    Dog parks are awesome!! There are lots in Kamloops. I can't wait to get a dog and start taking it there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for buying a flight home to visit family!

    I am loving my nook. I have loaded it up w/ books for my Paris trip. I haven't read the book you mentioned so will have to check that out!

    For book recommendations, I'd say Sarah's Key, American Wife, and The Pilot's Wife!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great thing your loving~


    happy wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading a good book in just a couple of days! :) I did the same thing this weekend, only mine was a little bit on the light-hearted/funny side, And One Last Thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I am going to book a flight too...is it still on today? I think so. But I don't know when I want to go home!! Summer for sure with the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you booked your trip! Yeah. Aren't dog parks the best, we'll have to take the pups together. And I am with ya on the poop! gr.
    I have lots of books for you to borrow! :) Next time I see you I'll give you some. I'll have to read the one you are reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I'm a new follower from What I'm Loving Friday!
    I Love Reading, but never seem to have the time. Right now I am reading The Help by Kathryn Stockett... I, so far, Love It!

    http://burstingattheseam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish we had a dog park near us. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. The secret daughter was a great book!
    I would definitely recommend "A Fine Balance"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for stopping by my blog! :)

    Your blog is adorable! I'm following!

    I love reading too! On Sunday, I read Elixir by Hilary Duff because someone suggested it. I got sucked in and it was actually surprisingly good.

    I'm going to have to check out this West Jet seat sale! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's great news that you get to go home to see your family! And I just caught up on your posts...bummer about your car! What a way to start the week.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...