Wednesday, February 23, 2011

{what i’m loving}

Happy Wednesday everyone! Love that we are half way through the week.
WILW

This week, I am loving:

{one} That my car is going into the body shop tomorrow! So excited to have it finally fixed and hopefully it’s a pain free process.  I will have my cute car back and it will finally stop looking ghetto! Haha.

{two} New books. I started reading The Pilot’s Wife after Lisa recommended it to me. Do you want to know something funny? When I checked the book out of the library, I thought to myself “man this book sounds really familiar”. When I was half way through the book, everything felt like I had read it before so I had the bright idea to look on my bookshelf and there was the same book! Haha I am such a blonde girl sometimes, but it’s a good thing that I don’t remember the ending of the book Smile

{three} My followers. You guys are all so sweet with your comments and for being excited along with me! Thank you for being so awesome Smile

What are you loving this week?


8 comments :

  1. I am the same way!!! I can remember if I liked the book, but I can't ever remember any details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha that's too funny about the book!!

    I am loving the sunshine! Now if only it could turn into warmer weather which could in turn melt all the snow :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that book! You are too funny! :)
    Yeah for your car getting fixed, I felt the same way. I wanted to have a sign that said 'it wasn't my fault, I am a good driver! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, can't wait to hear what you think of the book after you read it...again. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will have to add that book to my reading list. I am slowly getting through The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. It's good but I just don't have enough time in the day to read. It starts to cut into my sleeping time which is bad!

    Wow I had a very similar car accident in November! After 3 months my car was finally fixed. It was quite the ordeal! So is the new SUV for your hubby?

    To answer your question, I run out of the Country Hills running room. If you are looking for a good group...

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you ever need more book ideas, let me know! I love to read, and have tonnes of books I think people would like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have done that with books so many times. I recently started writing down every book I read so that I can remember when I'm looking for new books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha - that is funny that you had read the book before & didn't remember it! The same thing happened to me once but now I can't remember what book! How terrible is that?

    Today is was above freezing so I am loving that. And I am loving all the books i have been reading lately, most of which were set in paris. It was really fun to read books set in Paris while I was in Paris!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...