It’s only Thursday and I am tired like it’s Friday. Can it just be Friday? But I do like Thursday’s for new Grey’s…just makes a Thursday so much better!
- my friend and I watched Black Swan on Tuesday night. Before seeing it, I had heard lots about it…both bad and good things. Let’s just say that while watching it, I said a lot of what the hell is going on?! It was quite the movie to say the least.
- the weather has been gorgeous here for the past two days! I am talking +7C and +10C…so wonderful! Too bad they are calling for snow again this weekend and then back up to +10C next week. The warm weather is fabulous considering this is what it looked like out on the weekend:
Not the greatest picture, but gives you an idea of how much whore frost there was!
- On Friday, I found out that I won this giveway from Kristen. So excited as I never run with any id and it’s bad. Now I just have to decide if I want black, purple or pink. Help me decide!
- I am currently sitting on the floor with a blanket over my lap and Harley curled up on my side. Is there anything better than that?
- Speaking of Harley, on Saturday morning I apparently did not get out of bed fast enough for him, so he decided to entertain himself. To do that, he went into our closet and basically emptied the laundry basket of my socks and underwear onto our bedroom floor. I woke up to a trail of socks and had to laugh out loud at him.
The pile of socks that Harley brought out
Mr. Harley with even more in his mouth. Silly puppy!
Have you seen Black Swan? If so, what did you think? Hope you have a great Thursday!