Thursday, March 31, 2011

A little randomness for your Thursday

It’s only Thursday and I am tired like it’s Friday. Can it just be Friday? But I do like Thursday’s for new Grey’s…just makes a Thursday so much better!

  • my friend and I watched Black Swan on Tuesday night. Before seeing it, I had heard lots about it…both bad and good things. Let’s just say that while watching it, I said a lot of what the hell is going on?! It was quite the movie to say the least.
  • the weather has been gorgeous here for the past two days! I am talking +7C and +10C…so wonderful! Too bad they are calling for snow again this weekend and then back up to +10C next week. The warm weather is fabulous considering this is what it looked like out on the weekend:
    IMG_0158
    Not the greatest picture, but gives you an idea of how much whore frost there was!
  • On Friday, I found out that I won this giveway from Kristen. So excited as I never run with any id and it’s bad. Now I just have to decide if I want black, purple or pink. Help me decide!
  • I am currently sitting on the floor with a blanket over my lap and Harley curled up on my side. Is there anything better than that?
  • Speaking of Harley, on Saturday morning I apparently did not get out of bed fast enough for him, so he decided to entertain himself. To do that, he went into our closet and basically emptied the laundry basket of my socks and underwear onto our bedroom floor. I woke up to a trail of socks and had to laugh out loud at him.
    IMG_0161
    The pile of socks that Harley brought out
    IMG_0163
    Mr. Harley with even more in his mouth. Silly puppy!

Have you seen Black Swan? If so, what did you think? Hope you have a great Thursday!


9 comments :

  1. Hahahaha pets are such dorks.

    I really didn't GET Black Swan at all, then I read Caitlin at HTP's critique of it AFTER seeing the show and it made way more sense. I thought Natalie Portman was a good actress in it but I didn't think the movie overall was that great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see Black Swan. Noone would go see it with me in the theater and I heard lots of negatives and positives about it as well...but its just one of those movies thats talked about so much I kind of have to see it:)

    And I totally agree with your about feeling like Friday. Last night I kept thinking it was Thursday night....this week has taken FOR-Ev-ER

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found Black Swan to be creepy, but entertaining. I covered my eyes a few times though because I don't like watching really icky things (like the skin ripping off the fingers incident...ew)

    This week has been long for me too and I am so very thankful that today is "my Friday" because I'm not working tomorrow. Still have to get up early, but I won't be working. Yay.

    Glad you are excited about the RoadID! I almost got a pink one and now kind of wish I did. So my vote is pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're having some warm weather! :)
    Sweet little Harley, you can't get mad at that face. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree- I am so mixed up. It feels like Monday or Friday! Guess that's what happens when you take a day off in the middle of the week!

    I haven't seen Black Swan yet but I really want to! I will probably have no idea what's going on either but I really like Natalie Portman.

    I LOL'd at whore frost!! I'm sorry... hoar frost.

    I vote pink for your Road ID!! Or purple...

    Harley is hilarious! She so has the busted look on her face!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to see that movie...good work on the win, those are cool. LOVE Harley, so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw black swan in thearters... and the entire time I was wondering What Is Going On???
    Afterwards.... I was still very confused. I think I liked it, the acting and dancing a costumes and everything were great..
    I have been sooo happy with the weather!! Hopefully they are wrong about the snow this weeked.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have not scene Black Swan. I don't think I ever will... from what I have heard, it's just a little too bizarre for me...

    That's great that you won a road ID. I have one for my shoes. it's just great to know that, in the event something happened, there would be way to identify me/contact a loved one. I always worried that as a girl that lives alone, I coudl seriously go missing for days...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't seen it yet, but I want to! but then again, I like artsy films and so I think this one would be interesting. You gotta appreciate it for what it is...it sounds like it is not your mainstream blockbuster hit.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...