Friday, March 25, 2011

{recipe friday}

Happy Friday everyone! Sorry that I haven’t been around much this week…just been so unmotivated and tired!  I promise I will be back at it next week Smile

Last night, Alison (and Cruz) and Vanessa came over to finish planning Rachel's baby shower.  Harley and Cruz played and played while the girls planned away. Rachel, you are going to have a great shower if I don’t say so myself Smile

This week’s recipe is finally for the mini banana muffins, which I promised to post last week.

Ingredients

2/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup soft margarine
2 eggs, unbeaten
1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1 cup mashed bananas (I use 3 to 4 bananas)
Chocolate chips (I just throw in handfuls)

Steps

  1. preheat your oven to 350F
  2. mix your sugar, margarine and eggs for 3 minutes. Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and bananas
  3. Grease/spray your mini muffin pan. Pour batter into the muffin pan and bake for 14-15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean

So easy to make and they are so delicious!

What are your plans for the weekend? Hope you have a great one!


8 comments :

  1. Yum! I will have to make those. Best shower for sure! Thanks for having us, Cruz loved the play date and can't wait for the next! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yumm-o! I can't wait to try this! I have had an unmotivated and tired week, too! I think I am just spent! PS, to answer your question I am in sports marketing so i work with corporate sponsors of major sporting events. it's a busy, fun industry :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I'm so excited for the shower!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friday my friend!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE baby showers!! I can't wait until my friends start having babies so I can plan one! I have so many great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh good, I'm glad you finally shared the banana muffin recipe! I'm excited to make these :D

    Have a great weekend. Feel better! XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Considering how amazing your wedding was, I imagine this shower will be, too! I hope you'll share pics after the event!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummmay! They sound amazing!
    Have fun at the Baby Shower and definitely take some pictures to share with us all! :)

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...