Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesday tidbits

Ah hello Tuesday! Now you would be even better if you were Friday Winking smile

Work was busy yesterday and will be again today, so my brain does not want to work at all hence the bullet format to come:

1) Poor Harley is sick Sad smile We noticed the other day that he has been scratching his ear a lot and his eyes have been really gooey. We took him to the vet today and turns out he has both an eye and ear infection. Poor puppy! To make things even worse, let’s just say his stomach was not been happy at all yesterday. We have medication for his eyes and ears and special food for his stomach. Hopefully the poor guy is back to normal in the next couple of days.
IMG_0127
Don’t mind the crappy iphone picture, but I couldn’t resist. Harley fell asleep in the closet on the pile of dirty clothes while I was doing my hair the other night.

2) Our wedding photographer featured us on her blog last week. You can see the post here.

3) She also featured our day after session on her blog. You can check out those pictures here.

Hope you have a great Tuesday! It is freezing here (I am talking –30ishC with the wind chill), so stay warm Smile


11 comments :

  1. Ah poor Harley. Hugs from myself and Cruz. We should get together for a puppy play in a couple weeks... :) Cruz misses his buddy. Keep me posted on how he is! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww poor H! Hope he gets better soon!! Going to look at your wedding pics now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your wedding pics! And, they are so much more fun to look at than doing actual work at work right now. :-) I spent 2 hours with my wedding photographer and we ended up liking about 15 pictures total. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Harley!! I hope he feels better soon! Dayne and Maggie send their love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO freezing!!
    Poor Harley! I hate when Rudy is sick...though the only sickness he's had is the chocolate induced kind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. poor puppy sick pets are so sad hope he feels better soon...also your wedding pics are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor puppy. Hope he feels better soon!

    Can't wait to check out some of your wedding pics on the blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh poor Harley! Hope he feels better soon!

    A-mazing wedding photos!! Such a beautiful bride!! I love the green!

    Love the day-after shots! I kinda wish we did something similar... oh well too late now!

    Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Burr, that is cold! Spring needs to hurry up and arrive... I am tired of the cold - and it's not THAT cold here.

    Poor Harley! Hope he's good as new soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Poor puppy! Hope Harley feels better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope Harley is better asap!! Stay warm girl!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...