Monday, March 14, 2011

{weekend recap}

I had a fabulous weekend! Nothing in particular made it it fabulous, but it was just one of those great weekends.

Friday night was pretty relaxed. We took Harley for a walk and then went out for dinner. We just hung out at home after that as I was running my first 10k the next day.

On Saturday morning, we got up and headed downtown for my run. It was my first 10k race and I was definitely nervous! Luckily the weather warmed up and it was perfect for running. I am going to do a full recap tomorrow on the race, but it went amazing! I surpassed my goal by far! We spent the rest of the day around the house and then later that night, went to Yuk Yuk’s to see Nikki Payne's comedy show. We ended up getting seats really close to the stage and of course I got picked one! She was hilarious and definitely worth seeing. I don’t think that she’s well known outside of Canada, but she is Canadian and has been on Much Music’s video on trial.

On Sunday, I spent the day cleaning the house and then we took Harley for long walk. The weather was fabulous yesterday and we couldn’t pass it up! We had puppy class later that night and that was our weekend.

How was your weekend? What were you up to?

Ps- I updated the wedding, recipe and running tabs on my blog :)


7 comments :

  1. Yeah to an awesome weekend. Good work on the run! I love yuk yuks! :) Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Can't wait to hear about your 10K!!!!

    My weekend FLEW by. I worked at the yoga studio Friday and Saturday night so I think that's why.

    Nothing too special, although we did buy ELEVEN gallons of paint yesterday :S I think we're going to have our work cut out for us in the new house...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to hear it went well!!! I'm finally getting back on the treadmill tonight after five days of no running, Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo for a great weekend. How are the puppy classes going?
    We had our first birthing class, and that was about it. I slept a ton. YAY sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you passed your goals! Congrats on the 10k, that's pretty awesome and impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't wait to read your updated tabs :) that reminds me that i need to add to mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My weekend was good... It was pretty low key. I had a work happy hour on Friday and then met up with another blogger and went to a Jodi Picoult reading, which was really cool. Other than that - lots of studying!! :P

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...