Wednesday, March 2, 2011

{what i’m loving}

Happy Wednesday everyone! Hope your week is going well and that it’s warmer than it is here. This morning, the SUV said it was –29C …not cool mother nature, not cool!

WILW

{one} Cute pictures of Harley. I can’t help but think that my puppy is cute especially when he’s sick and let’s me wrap him up in blankets.
IMG_0132IMG_0134
He honestly stayed wrapped up in the blankets for over an hour and was just so darn cute!

{two}  That it’s March already! Crazy that two months have already passed out of 2011, but I am beyond ready for spring and of course summer. And March means that my training plan for my first half marathon starts! Only 88 more days until the half!

{three} Fresh baked desserts. I am planning a surprise potluck for my co-worker on Thursday and last night I made a batch of cupcakes. So hard to resist them! Tonight I am making chocolate chip cookies from last week. Definitely can’t resist those!

What are you loving today?


7 comments :

  1. It's cold here too AND we woke up to snow this morning. No bueno :( I have a feeling spring is going to be arriving late this year. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo to the cold. John and I were looking at the 14 day trend (which is never correct for calgary), and next weekend it's supposed to start warming up! Like above zero. I really hope that happens and that spring actually comes. Is it just me or does this winter feel SO SO SO LONG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo to this cold. It sucks.
    I hoe Harley is beter soon. I need a cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to do a double take to see the little guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard that tomorrow it warms up for a day, and than we go back into ANOTHER cold spell. GRR.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Harley looks so cute!! My cat does that once and awhile with the covers!

    I think I might make some cupcakes for my hubby's birthday party. Do you have a fool proof recipe to share? I am a beginner baker!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Burr, that is cold. It was freakishly cold here this morning, too. It felt like Jan, not Mar. And we are getting some snow tomorrow. And on Monday. Ahh!! Winter, freaking go away, you have overstayed your welcome!

    So things that are making me happy... There is this little authetic to-go mexican place in the lobby of my building that is awesome. I go there about once a week for some pick-me-up-Mexican. It brightens my day.

    I am also happy to say that my running/training is back on track. I did not run much in Jan/Feb and was lacking in the motivation dept. But my motivation is back and running has been feeling great lately!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...