Wednesday, March 9, 2011

{what i’m loving}

Happy hump day everyone! How is your week going so far? As always, I am linking up with Jamie's blog for {what i’m loving} Wednesday’s!

WILW

{one} That my half marathon training plan has officially started this week! Not that I didn’t enjoy running for just running before, but it’s nice to be working towards a goal now. My bruised toe nail from a couple of weeks ago is finally starting to fall off, so hopefully that will be the only casualty from the training! My first run of the training plan went well last night and hopefully it stays that way Smile

{two} That things are looking up weather wise at least for a couple of days. I am so over the –20C weather that we’ve been having lately. We are supposed to be hitting the +’s this week, so fingers crossed that it happens so I can run outside.  Anyone else vote for spring to be here already?!

{three} Apparently my theme for this week is running, so let’s keep it going. I am excited that my first 10k  is on Saturday! I’ve only done a couple of 5k’s, so it will be fun to run another distance in a race.  Hopefully the warm weather sticks around to make it even better!

{four} That the doggie daycare takes pictures each day and posts them on Facebook. When they do that, we get cute pictures of Harley like this:
188219_199297210088682_149558328395904_731713_4874018_n188905_199303656754704_149558328395904_731908_1712197_n189311_199296673422069_149558328395904_731697_1471026_n

What are you loving this week? Have a great day!


12 comments :

  1. I LOVE that you put Harley in doggie daycare. We are so doing that with Jeremy (I finally admitted that we talk about our future dog like he exists on the blog today ;) ) once we get him. Such a great way to socialize your pup!!!

    Yay for half-marathon training AND your 10K. I'm SO excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for running!!!

    That is the best idea ever! Harley looks so cute socializing with his buddies at doggie daycare!!! Sorta makes me want one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah those pics are the bEST! Cruz and I can't wait to get outside for a run, today is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for your 10k!! Take lots of pics for us. ;)

    I love that they posted Harley on their Facebook, he looks like he's having a great time in daycare!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little daycare pics! How fun!
    AND Your 1st 10k! So exciting. You go girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck on your 10k!! I hope the weather cooperates!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, those pics of Harley are awesome!!

    Good luck on your 10k this weekend. The nice thing is that it's an automatic PR. :) I am sure you will do great since you are in such great shape!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving your doggie daycare! How awesome is that!
    I have no clue how you survive that cold weather!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i vote for spring too! and that's coming from a girl in cali who has been have 60 degree days... just ready for the gloominess to go away. lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog. You're adorable!
    And I have always thought about putting my Lilah in a doggie day care, but I was just scared that the other doggies would be mean to her! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thats awesome he gets to go to doggy daycare! is it reasonably priced?

    ReplyDelete
  12. How much for the doggy daycare!? I want to get a dog but feel bad about being out of the house from 6am until 6pm most days - We just wouldn't be able to leave a dog home that long during the day!.. I didn't think about doggy daycare!.. hmm...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...