Friday, April 15, 2011

{happy friday}

Happy Friday everyone! I have the day off and I am sure enjoying it! The best part? The sun is finally out again!

It's almost 1pm and I have already: taken Harley to the vets for his surgery (they called a bit ago and said he did fantastic, so that's good!), gone for a 8k run, vacuumed the house, cleaned the bathroom, etc. I am on a roll!

This weekend will be pretty low key for us as we are not sure how down and out Harley is going to be. One of Mr.D's friends is staying the night as he is in town for a course, but other than that it's just hanging out for us.

What are your plans for the weekend? Hope it's great

Ps- good luck to Nicole who is running her 3rd half this weekend!

6 comments :

  1. Happy Friday to you!
    My plans for the weekend? I will be doing two DIY projects and hanging out with my boyfriend!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad Harley is doing ok. Keep me posted. We have a lazy sorta weekend too. :) Wish I was at home already like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to hear Harley is doing okay! It's probably a good weekend to hybernate anyway!

    You have been super productive today! Unlike me...

    Thanks for the shout out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your low key weekend! Mine will be fun. I have some studying to do, but then tomorrow night I am going out for wings on Sat night and then on Sun I am going to my brother's to grill. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your pup bounces back quickly. And sometimes low key weekends are the best!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...