Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thursday randomness

First off, thank you everyone for your comments yesterday on my post. Like I said, I don’t normally post a lot about my personal life and issues, but it had been bugging me for a while. I haven’t had a chance to respond to everyone’s comments, but know that I read all of them and appreciated them.

Now for some randomness:

  • my work sent us to Edmonton yesterday for an in-service and seminar. Can I just say that I appreciated the opportunity but getting up at 5:45am to make it to the airport was not fun! I am definitely not a morning person, so the early morning is catching up to me and it’s only 8:11pm.
  • I am excited for this weekend! Alison and Vanessa have been planning a baby shower for Rachel and I am so excited to see it all come together! And of course to see Rachel’s cute baby bump
  • I am getting my hair done tomorrow night and it’s long over due! So excited to have fresh highlights and a cut!
  • The half marathon sent me an email yesterday and there is apparently 52 days (well 51 now!) until my first half. That’s craziness!
  • I have forgotten how much Jillian Michael's hurts you. I did the Shred on Monday and last night and my chest is hurting. But it will lead to a nicer body right?!

What is your randomness for this Thursday? Hope you have a great day!


7 comments :

  1. I'm excited too!!! Love getting my hair did! :) 51 days whoop whoop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek! That 51 days will fly by. You'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to my life- 5:45am is waking up late for me! It sucks but you sorta get used to it. I am usually done by 8pm too!

    Your half marathon will be here before you know it! I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I def need to get my hair done. it is overdue too! How do you feel being so close to your half?! I am planning one for September and I know that is going to come sooner than I think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I was just saying this morning how I desperately need a haircut!

    51 days will fly by! WhoO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to get my hair done! but I'm waiting it out (hopefully until my mom comes in May because I am SO cheap). I haven't gotten highlights since our wedding (aug 2009) and I think about getting them again all the time.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need a haircut, too... But first I need to figure out what exactly I am going to do with it... I can't decide if I should keep growing it or cut it... I get alot of compliments on the length, but soon it will be warm and my apt is not air conditioned, so blow drying + straightening is NOT an option... Decisions, decisions..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...