Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Training Tuesday…err Wednesday

This whole having Monday off is throwing a wrench in my posts for this week, but I’m not complaining Winking smile

Week Seven

Total Kilometers
32

Cross Training
Swimming: 0
Biking: 0
Insanity: 60 minutes, abs and plyometric cardio videos

Other
Walking: 9 kilometers

Thoughts
Last week after I mentioned that I kept forgetting how my runs were the week prior, several people mentioned using Daily Mile. Funny enough, I opened up an account on there about six months prior and had totally forgotten about it!  Definitely easy to quickly log in and put my work out in there with a quick note on how I was feeling.

Last weeks runs were all really good. The weather was relatively nice and nothing beats running outside. My long run of 12K was on Sunday due to me being home visiting my family, which meant a really randomly put together route. My hometown is super small, which means limited paved roads for me to run on.  Saw lots of cows, open fields and smelt lots of manure on the run!

Random
I received the Roadid that I won in a giveaway last week and have worn it on a few runs already. I am thinking I will do a review on Thursday for those who don’t know what they are or might be interested in them. I also ordered a iFitness water belt, which hasn’t come in the mail yet, but I will probably do a review once I receive it.

Ps- only 31 days left until the half marathon! Craziness! I think I might keep saying that until the day off Smile


6 comments :

  1. Oh I'd be really interested to hear how you like the water belt! Great job running last week, especially since you were visiting family. Outdoor runs really are the best! 31 days for me too, eeeek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested in the water belt too! I know I need to get one, but there are just so many options...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're doing such a great job training! you're really going to kill that half :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job! I signed up for Daily Mile but haven't used it. I like the Runners World log because you can put cross training workouts in too- not sure if you can do that on Daily Mile.

    Yup, your half is going to sneak up on you!! You will do great though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to hear your review of the Roadid!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a road id, which i love. Mine is the little velcro ones that you attach to your shoes. I feel much safer running in that- esp since i run alone and live alone!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...