Monday, April 11, 2011

{weekend recap}

This weekend was fabulous and as always it went by too fast! Sad smile

Friday night was pretty low key. We took Harley for a walk and then I worked on baking cupcakes and making hummus for Rachel’s baby shower the next day.

Saturday was Rachel's baby shower, so I picked Alison up in the morning and we made our way to Rachel’s house to start setting up. Vanessa also met us there and the set up went really quickly. Everything turned out really well and hopefully Rachel enjoyed it Smile I know little Henry has lots of new things to try and wear Smile

Some pictures of the day:
IMG_0194IMG_0195
The cupcakes that I made to look like owls
IMG_1283
The cake that Vanessa’s mom made
IMG_1285
The cute water bottle labels that Alison made
IMG_1284

IMG_1286
The beautiful mom to be!
IMG_1288
All of the girls
IMG_1289

IMG_1290

IMG_1292
Opening one of the many presents Smile

IMG_1294

IMG_1293

I hope you had a fabulous shower Rachel and I can’t wait to meet Henry!

On Sunday, the weather was FABULOUS! I am talking +12C, which sparked my wanting to do some spring cleaning. I cleaned the oven, fridge, vacuumed, did laundry, etc. In the middle of that, I went for an 11k run. My head wasn’t in the run, but it was so nice out which made it even better.

I am sad the weekend is over, but it was great to be able to spend time with the girls and to enjoy the fabulous weather.

How was your weekend? What were you up to?


13 comments :

  1. I had a run that my head just wasn't into either (on Saturday) but it was so nice that again, it just didn't matter :)

    I really SHOULD have done some spring cleaning, but I wandered outside in the sun instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg those owl cupcakes are SO CUTE! Love them! Great job with the baby shower, looks like a lot of fun!

    My weekend was great! Perfect balance of being busy and productive and relaxing. Saturday I ran 10 miles, volunteered at the food drive and did a yoga class and yesterday I cleaned/organized our office, spent 3 hours laying on the couch watching Friends/napping and skyped with an old high school friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good pics! I meant to clean, but didn't so good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a great weekend! Your cupcakes are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you guys had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those cute cupcakes!
    Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cupcakes are so cute!!! Looks like a fun shower! I loved enjoying the nice weather this weekend too : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had the best time at the shower! You girls did an amazing job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those cupcakes are so cute! What a beautiful shower. I love that bunting w/ his name on it - would be great to hang in the nursery! :) And I just love the name Henry!!

    I had a pretty quiet weekend. I had series 7 class on Saturday and studied most of Sunday. not fun, but necessary... At least this test will be behind me soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those cupcakes are adorable!!! I love love love them! Looks like a great baby shower! Glad you got out for a run! It was so beautiful yesterday! I so hope it lasts till next Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...