Wednesday, April 13, 2011

{what i’m loving}

I haven’t linked up with Jamie's blog in while, so I thought I would today Smile

WILW

This week, I am loving:

{one} My followers! You guys are awesome Smile I appreciate all of your advice last week to answering my fueling questions yesterday. It amazes me the friendships that I have made through blogging world.

{two} That we booked our flights to Florida in June!  Mr.D has a work conference, so I decided to take a few vacation days and enjoy the sun while he is in the conference. We just had to pay for my flight and my food while there, so it will be nice to get away for a few days. Thank you in advance Alison for watching Harley so we could get a way.

{three} That I have a four day week this week. It has been really busy at work the past couple of days, so it will be nice to have Friday off and relax for the day.

{four} That I get to go home to see my family in just over a week! I haven’t been home since last July, so it will be nice to be home for a quick visit.
megmemom
Old picture of my brother’s gf, myself and my mom

Happy Wednesday everyone! Hope you have a great day!


10 comments :

  1. Yeah to puppy sitting! Cruz is so excited!!! Glad you are getting home! :) I'm jealous of you work week, it's been a doozy here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for getting away! That will be an awesome mini vacation. And what a fun place for Mr. D to go for a work conference!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for 4 day weeks and vacations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you get to see your family! That is always so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you get to see your family and will have a getaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm jealous you get to see your family--I'm aching to see mine! Hope you'll stop by soon and enter my {ode to France giveaway}! If you like link-ups, you can get another entry by creating your own Friday’s Fancies look! Hope you're having a great Wednesday! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's great that you are going to Florida in June! Bring lots of sunscreen!!

    You get 2 short weeks in a row (or is it 3)? Jealous!!

    Have a great time visiting your family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yea for a trip to Florida! Where in FL will you be?

    Readers/commenters are the best, aren't they? I don't know what I would do w/out mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you have lots of fun things coming up! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...