Wednesday, April 20, 2011

{what i’m loving}

Happy Wednesday everyone! So excited that there is only one more work day this week and I am off on a four day weekend. Not to mention that I am going home to see my family, which is even better Smile

WILW

I am linking up with Jamie's blog this week. Make sure you check out her blog Smile

This week, I am loving:

{one} That it’s a four day week and same with next week! I love short weeks, but sometimes they go by slower than a full week. That I do not love. Hopefully the next two days fly bySmile

{two} After a few people commented yesterday about using Daily Mile to keep track of my workouts, I remembered that I had set up an account about six months ago! Not sure how I forgot that, but glad you guys reminded me! So much easier to keep track. Add me if you have it as well Smile

{three} My husband. He had dinner made last night when I got home from a walk with Harley and I appreciate it so much! Not to mention the fact that he gets up with Harley each morning because someone named Leigh doesn’t like early mornings.
STP60130

What are you loving today?


12 comments :

  1. What a great picture of you and your husband!!! And how sweet of him to take morning duty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky girl! Good work Mr. D! I hope you have a great trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw so cute Leigh! Have a fantastic weekend at home!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I just found your blog! I'm your newest follower! You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find other Canadian bloggers out there :p!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, I'm loving that pic of you and your hubs. You never post new pics of you two. Need more! Need more!

    P.S. to Curly J - Health, Happiness, and Skinny Jeans is Canadian too and is another good blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tip on another Canadian blogger! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait until this day is over so I can have a 4 day weekend!!

    Great picture of you two!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. New follower here!! I hope you'll check out my blog if you get the chance!
    nicolesrandomthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this post!
    Great things you are loving today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hooray for short weeks! I had forgotten about it (somehow) until today!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, you and Mr. D are so cute. I love that he does things like make dinner for you. So sweet! It's the little things like that that matter the most to me!

    Enjoy your long weekend - and time w/ family!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...