Friday, May 20, 2011

{happy friday}

Happy Friday everyone! So excited that the long weekend is here! Now if only the weather would cooperate :(

Last night, Alison and I went to Rachel's to see her and to meet little Henry. He is seriously adorable! I couldn't help but stare at him while I was holding him. We definitely need to come visit again soon Rachel!





















This weekend, we have no major plans. We have to go check out a kennel for Harley on Saturday and then I am doing my long run on Sunday. Other than that, we are making no plans and enjoying the weekend!

To my Canadian readers, I hope you have a great long weekend!


What do you have planned for this weekend?

9 comments :

  1. Yay for the long weekend! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!!! I love when they are tiny like that!!

    Enjoy the long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww what a cutie! Tomorrow Eric and I FINALLY have a day off together (first full day off together since March!) so we are sleeping in, going for brunch, going to the Farmers Market and going to a matinee. Then on Sunday I am going for a 2-hour trail run and on Monday I'm thinking about pulling out my bike for my first ride of the year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great weekend! Aw Little Henry is so adorable! Babies are so much fun! :D How long is your long run going to be?!

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed your visit!! Yes we need to get together again soon. I'm going to see what dates we don't have visitor and I will email you and Alison!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, Henry is adorable!

    Yay for the long weekend! I'll be busy working, doing homework, and running! :)

    Your race is coming up fast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is beautiful! I love the name Henry! What a perfect baby!

    Tonight I went out for HH with some guys I used to work with. TOmorrow night I am getting together with friends for dinner. And then besides that, a whole lot of studying!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...