Saturday, May 28, 2011

Here goes nothing!

Well, there is officially less than 24 hours until my first half marathon. Still stunned that twelve weeks of training have gone by already and the big day is here tomorrow!

photo (8)

All of my stuff has been laid out, my Garmin and i-pod are charging and new music has been added to my running playlist. I am definitely still nervous, but excited for tomorrow morning.

Here goes nothing!

ps- thank you to everyone who emailed or left shout outs of good luck on their blogs for me! I definitely appreciate it! Smile


9 comments :

  1. Good luck!! I am sure you will do great. I love the pre-race ritual of laying out my clothes. I have pics of Amber and I doing that in Portland. It's such a runner's ritual!

    Best of luck tomorrow - i know you will do great and the good thing is that it's an automatic PR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will do awesome:) Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to do great. I will be thinking of you all morning. HAVE FUN! That's the most important part :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck!!! Talk to you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't WAIT to hear all about it! You are going to ROCK it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh I seriously can't wait to hear how it went!!! I am sure you rocked it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your going to do amazing! I can't wait to hear all about it! you Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to hear how it went!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...