Thursday, May 19, 2011

A review: Delta Pilar faucet with touch20 technology

Remember this faucet that I won and we finally installed last weekend? Well I am finally getting around to reviewing it!

Let’s see where to start besides saying that I love it! The faucet is a Delta Pilar kitchen faucet with touch20 technology. Such cool technology.

photo (6)

The faucet arrived very quickly, but due to Mr.D and I being unable to install it by ourselves, we had to wait for back up to help us. {thanks again Alison and Justin!} From what I can tell, the directions were very detailed and easy to follow if you have never installed a faucet before. The installation was relatively easy. The only thing that I would recommend is that you don’t attempt to cut a new hole in a stainless steel sink! Well it was a bit of a pain for the boys, it ended up working out and you will never be able to tell.

Once installed, the faucet was really simple and easy to figure out how to use. All you have to do is ensure that the fixture (it is in the far left corner of the sink in the picture above) that controls the pressure, temperature and whether the tap is on or off, is actually on. This is done by pulling the fixture away from yourself. Once the fixture is turned on, you can then touch the faucet anywhere and it will turn on and off. The only thing we found at first was that it can be sensitive at times. Meaning you really have to touch it to turn it on/off, while other times you can lightly touch it and it will respond.

Overall, I am in love with this faucet! So easy to easy and makes doing dishes fun Smile

I had a video explaining the faucet, but it won’t let me upload it for some reason. Darn!

What is your favourite appliance or feature in your home?


3 comments :

  1. Beautiful! So worth all the hard work. haha I hope the boys agree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! I didn't realize you could touch it anywhere to turn it on!! Coolest ever!!

    I am lame- I think my fav appliances are my washer and dryer!! Just wish they were a cool colour other than white. Would love BLUE!! Other than that- I really like my built in speakers throughout the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen the commercial for those faucets and they look so cool! I'm glad you are loving it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...