Thursday, May 5, 2011

Three Things Thursday

Happy Thursday everyone! I have this Friday off, so I am excited that it’s almost my weekend!

This Three Things Thursday is going to be about old school pictures of me. I was looking through old picture albums on my computer and thought I’d share some Smile

156
My younger brother and I
159
Sweet face pain Leigh!
163
My older brother and I
184
Summers spent at the beach
185
Mr.D’s favourite picture of me

Just realized I shared more than three pictures so kind of defeats the three things thursday idea, but oh well Smile

Do you have some pictures from your childhood to share?


10 comments :

  1. Ah so cute Leigh. Love this idea! Happy Thursday, enjoy your day tomrorow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you shared more than 3! And I'm still wanting more! You were quite the little cutie kid :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww those pictures are really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute pictures of you!! I would have to scan in some old pictures of me from childhood but I am too lazy!! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhh soooo cute! Look how blonde your hair was! lol

    My dad has boxes upon boxes of old pictures... I've posted some on my blog... I fully intend on scanning all of them one day... when I have hours to kill lol...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the old school pics! Hope y'all are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh!! You are adorable!

    So jealous that you have off tomorrow. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would have to track down photos... I think I was such an ugly kid, though! Esp when I was a baby/toddler. It took forever for my hair to grow in. Not cute. Not at all! But you were super cute (and still are, of course!).

    Enjoy yoru 3 day weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...