Thursday, May 19, 2011

Three Things Thursday

Hooray for Thursday! One more work day and it's the long weekend! So excited :)

This week's Three Things Thursday is going to be another one like last week of the "would you rather" theme. I like it so we are sticking to it. {ps- I just noticed that in last week's post I put what you rather instead of would you rather. Really need to proof read Leigh!}

1. Would you rather run a marathon and poop your pants or be locked in a very dirty and full port-o potty for a day?

























2. Would you rather be attacked by a shark or by an alligator?

























3. Would you rather buy a winning lottery ticket only to lose it before you can cash in or win a really expensive car only to crash it the next day?


Let's hear your answers! Remember there is no choosing neither...you must pick one :)

Ps- don't forget to enter my giveaway! It is open until Tuesday.

12 comments :

  1. Alright, here we go:
    1. I'd rather poop myself. I'm just going to assume that the poo was solid and stayed in my roos. I'm busy and unless you're leaving a lap top in that port-o-potty with me, I can't stay there for a full day.
    2. I'm going to go with shark. Then I'll poke it in the eye! Those alligators roll and that freaks me out.
    3. Car. No doubt. Insurance is a wonderful thing. And...I've already done this. Not the next day, but 7 weeks later. So, I feel like I'm already an expert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Poop myself.
    2. Shark.
    3. Lotto ticket.

    HAPPY THURSDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 - Port o potty, pooping yourself isn't fun
    2 - Alligator, I run faster than I swim
    3 - lottery ticket, I'm safer that way

    Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1) I'm going with Paula and Amanda, I'll go ahead an poo myself. Matter of fact, I'm so against portalets, that I will risk the chance in real life...that's easy.

    2)Alligator. At least I know to run in a straight line. I don't know Shark survival 101.

    3) I'll crash the car. It'll be insured!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first one was hard to choose
    but...
    poop myself, alligator, lotto ticket.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Port-o-potty and hope to pass out very soon.

    Alligator, because I could hope to run away after fighting it off. I'm not a good swimmer at all, so I'd stand no chance there.

    Wreck the car and call the insurance company!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG you are gross but this is hilarious!!

    1. Marathon & poop myself! (that pic is gross!)
    2. Alligator- might have a chance at survival?
    3. Crash the car- that's what insurance is for!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are terrible choices once again- I love it :)

    OK
    1- poop my pants and hope there are no pictures of it.
    2- an alligator I guess? i'm thinking I'd be closer to medical attention...
    3- i'll go with the car. at least i won the car and din't pay for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. Poop myself definitely!

    2. Alligator.

    3. Crash the car since I'd have insurance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1. Poop myself.
    2. Shark - I imagine it'd be a quicker death for some reason?
    3. car.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...