Monday, May 23, 2011

{weekend recap}

Happy Monday everyone! Even though it is currently raining here, I am off today so there is no complaining from me. Feels weird to be home on a Monday, but I will take it Smile

{friday} We went over to a friend’s house for drinks and appetizers. We didn’t stay out late, but it was still fun to hang out and just chat.

{saturday} In the morning, we had to drive to a kennel outside of town to look at for Harley’s vacation in August. It turned out to be a nice and clean place, so hopefully Harley likes it. After looking at the kennel, Mr.d went biking with some friends and I went shopping. Totally equal right? Smile I had to find new shorts because most of mine don’t fit anymore. I had some luck and found two pairs, a sweater, a skirt and two pairs of sandals.

{sunday} After I got my lazy butt up, I went for my last long run of 16k. Still blows my mind that the training cycle is almost over and that I am up to running 16k! The run went really well and I will say more tomorrow. After the run, we went to get groceries and run some other errands. It was sprinkling on and off that afternoon, so we fit in a walk with Harley between the showers.

How was your weekend? What were you up to?

ps- make sure you enter my giveaway! It ends soon!


5 comments :

  1. This weekend was TOTALLY relaxing and laidback for me - which was just what I needed! I got in a 16K run yesterday morning as well and other than that basically laid around all day long. Lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like an ideal weekend! I didn't get any running in this weekend, but I did get to enjoy some quality time with my beau and his family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you guys were pretty busy! I normally run on Sunday's but I missed it this weekend, you rock on getting your 16 in! GO girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have i been under a rock?! i didn't know there was a giveaway, but i will be checking it out :)

    i have your shampoo (and truthfully have for almost two weeks). i am apparently lazy and have not made it to the post office. promise i have not forgotten you, sweet friend.

    lastly, i feel even more lazy reading that you're running at 16K. WOWZA. way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great shopping trip!! If it warms up soon I might be able to wear my shorts and skirts again!

    And I need the mosquito welts to go away...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...