Friday, June 3, 2011

{happy friday}

Happy Friday everyone! So excited that the weekend is here.

Last night, I was checking my Google search terms and officially have the best way someone came across my blog. Take a gander at this one: “+pee +triathlon -"pee dee" -"pee-ass" site:blogspot.com”. I officially have no idea what that means, and I think I’ve talked about peeing and triathlons on here, but never together. If you searched that term and found my blog, please leave a comment and do tell me what you were hoping to find Smile

This weekend, we have no major plans, which is fabulous. We have a surprise birthday party for one of Mr.D’s friends, but other than that, we have nothing planned. I am thinking of getting a swim/bike/run in at some point and hopefully the weather cooperates!

What do you have planned for the weekend? Hope you have a great weekend!

ps- make sure you check out my giveaway if you are a Canadian!

pps- good luck to Lisa, who is writing her big test this weekend! I know you will rock it Smile


8 comments :

  1. Have a great weekend! I'm headed to Kelowna for some girl time and a 5K race on Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny! Enjoy your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the good luck shout out! That was incredibly thoughtful of you! :) Yesterday I started feeling more confident about the test. I know that I could not have studied any harder (within reason).

    Have a fabulous weekend! It's nice to have a largely unplanned weekend, isn't it? :) I can't wait to see my parents, celebrate with them and my aunt & uncle, and drink some margaritas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahah that is an awesome google search!! I have had a few funny ones, but that one wins for sure.

    Hope the weather cooperates for your swim/bike/run! Guess you could always go it at the gym! Did you get out for a ride last night? It looked like it was raining at your place around 7pm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Birthday party this weekend! Woop Woop! DISCLAIMER: Woop Woop is for the party and not actually getting older.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great weekend! I have a birthday drinks event to attend but other than that- hopefully some relaxing in the sun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man, search phrases seriously crack me up!

    As you already know, I will be in San Diego this weekend passing out at the RnR Half marathon! :) haha

    Hope you have a fabulous weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha, how funny! (I wish I could enter the contesst, but I'll brag about it for you to get some more to enter. ;) )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...