Friday, June 10, 2011

{happy friday}

Happy Friday everyone! The sun is finally shining here, but unfortunately there is a chance of rain this weekend. Boo!

This weekend, we are:

  • heading to Fernie, BC to camp with some friends for the weekend
  • eating lots of bad food, marshmallows included
  • praying that the rain stays away
  • sitting by the campfire
It is our first camping trip in a long time, so it should be a fun weekend! Hopefully Harley behaves himself and doesn't eat too many sticks, haha.

Hope you have a great weekend! What do you have planned?

ps- I fooled all of you yesterday! My three things were all true. Yes, I wanted to be a midwife {we are talking in my teenage years} and yes I failed a course. Fingers crossed my mom hasn't found my blog yet!

8 comments :

  1. Ah have fun! I Hope it stays nice for you! Wish we could come! Harley will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun camping! It's my favourite summer activity by far!!! I don't think we're gonna do much of it this summer because Eric works so much, though :(

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun in Fernie! So beautiful there. Hope the rain stays away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are quite the trickster, Leigh! Have a great time and take lots of pictures from the camping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I figured you maybe had failed a course but your parents knew...(I also failed a course in university...but my parents know about it).

    Have a great time and have a perfectly roasted marshmallow for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You totally tricked us. ;) But hey, at least I figured out that 2 of the 3 were true! I am so surprised that the first one is true because you seem so shy!!

    Have a fab weekend camping! Hope the weather turns out ok for you guys! I bet Harley is going to love being out in the great outdoors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww camping is SO fun! I hope you have so much fun! Eat lots of smores and avoid creepy crawly critters!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...