Thursday, June 23, 2011

I’m back!

After a long and unexpected delay, we have finally made it home! We were supposed to be home from Florida on Tuesday night, but our flight from Tampa to Dallas was delayed, so we missed our connecting flight. We got to spend the night in Dallas, if only we could have actually seen the city!

But Florida was awesome! Definitely hot, hot, hot while we were there. Mr.D enjoyed his conference, and I definitely enjoyed the beach!

Here’s a few sneak peeks:
IMG_0323
The view from our room
IMG_0342

Sunset views from one of our dinners

IMG_1328
Another gorgeous sunset!

I was super tired last night, so full recap will be tomorrow Smile Just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to Alison & Justin who put up with Harley for the time we were gone and took him for an extra day because our delay. We appreciated it so much!


8 comments :

  1. Looks beautiful!!! You are so welcome! I'm sure he was happy to be home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg it looks so so beautiful there! I need a vacation like that stat! Haha. Whereabouts in Florida were you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!!!! I have to admit I missed your blog. I had forgotten you went away and started to worry that something bad happened. But here you are! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so gorgeous there!! Love the sunset photos!!

    I am sure you are glad to be back to sunshine and heat!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know you were in Florida. Can't wait to hear how your trip went!

    Where in Florida did you stay?

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg the view is amazing! i want my toes in that sand. can't wait to hear the ful recap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks amazing! how beautiful!! That sucks that you were delayed - stuff like that is so annoying!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...